1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS - Crest Audio Pro-Lite 3.0 Power Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by drpepper, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOLD

Crest Audio Pro-LITE 3.0 Power Amp - Demoed only, but got a couple of surface scratches (they won't show once it's racked). PRICE DROP $325 shipped, CONUS, Paypal (MAP on these is $479)

- 3,150W bridged at 4 ohms - "Careful, kid! You'll put your eye out!"
    - 870W per channel at 4 ohms

- 1,770W bridged at 8 ohms
    - 450W per channel at 8 ohms

- 1,575W per channel at 2 ohms

Parallel/Bridge/Stereo mode switch
    ACL Automatic Clip Limiting
    Revolutionary Pro-LITE class D topology
    Detented input controls
    Combi Neutrik(r) XLR-¼" inputs
    Speakon(r) output connectors
    XLR thru connector
    Two channel-independent fourth order crossovers
    13.3 lbs

crest1.jpg

2. Bump for this power Mp!

Damn that's a lot of power... I have a 2.0 and it's SO loud. I bet this thing would sound killer with a nice pre through a set of big cabs!

3. Haha! Two big cabs, and I don't think they'd be able to get you to play. You'd just stand on the stage imitating Denzel Washington in Training Day..."King Kong ain't got nothin' on ME!!!" :bassist:

4. 11 cents per watt bump!

Of course, you don't have to bridge. Lots of great configs with plenty of reasonable and beautifully clean power and headroom.

5. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    hey Dr Pepper ....

I was looking for the specs online and I'll be danged if I can find 'em
    do you have a link to them ?

Do you know what the input sensitivity is ?

Thanks

6. Hey WillieB, sorry, you can't find them because there is no documentation for these yet. My dealer got in touch with Crest on Thursday because I was looking for the manual. The response was that they'll be available "soon." I think the 3.0 just started shipping last month or at the beginning of this month. Not an excuse, but it's the reason. I'd think having documentation ready when you start shipping a product would be a priority, but I guess not.

The only published info is the product web page

7. WillieB

WillieB Battling Bass Guitar Bulimia since 1975 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    DP

yeah u would think .... specially since it looks like they announced them in
    2011 .... thanks. Maybe the tech writer walked off the gig.

8. Fortunately, the operation is as straight forward as it gets. And no special cable for bridging.

9. Price drop bump $325

10. PM'd!

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.