1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Crown XLS 402D Power Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by FUNKonthewall, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FUNKonthewall

FUNKonthewall Nailing The Groove

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    $200 shipped!

Up for sale is a used (but practically brand new) Crown XLS 402D power amp. I’m the original owner and I’ve had this amp for less than a year. It served as the power section of my bass rack. I recently bought an Aguilar DB 750, so I’m letting the Crown go, as I no longer have a use for it.

Again, it’s in near perfect shape and has been racked since the day I brought it home from Guitar Center. It has two 450W (4 ohm) mono amps that can be bridged to run at 900W (8 ohm). It will also run 1,140W at 4 ohms. The bands that I play with aren’t terribly loud, so the amp has never been pushed hard when used live. These amps are well known for their super clean power with lots of headroom. They’re extremely reliable as well. I haven’t had a single problem with it since I’ve owned it.

Sorry, but no trades on this one. I'm putting the money from this towards building up a nice collection of pedals. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to PM me.

Not much else to say about it other than the fact that you won’t be disappointed with this amp. Thanks for looking!

I'll have some pictures up soon.

2. Gimme! PM'd...

3. FUNKonthewall

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Endorsing: Fodera Guitars, Aguilar Amps, Dunlop/MXR Accessories
    Looks like we may have a sale...

4. FUNKonthewall

Sep 29, 2004
    Atlanta, GA