1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Cusack Music Tap-A-Whirl Tremolo

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by tigerbass, Apr 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Hi everybody!
    I am looking to sell my like new in box, Cusack Music Tap-A-Whirl Tremolo with tap tempo. This is the version 2.2. Has the optional upgrade mod switch that adds 16 more patterns, or waves, for a total of 24. So you will have loads of different tremolo patterns available with the toggle switch, option knob and tap foot switch (which can slow the tremolo sound when stepped on!). It also has an internal gain trimpot inside. I LOVE effect pedals with some sort of volume adjustment! :) This is one of the sweetest pedals I have ever played! Plus it has awesome blue chickenhead knobs!! :cool: The side project I originally bought this for isn't gonna happen, so reluctantly I am gonna pass this gem onto someone who can really use it!
    One time price drop to $185......................SOLD!!!!!!!!!!.........................................

tap.

Thanks for looking and Peace!

2. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    dang tiger. just the week a blew my car engine :(

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    Best. Trem. Ever.

4. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    Bump for a...as low as I can go, priced to move, one time price drop to $185 shipped CONUS!

5. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    PM'd

6. tigerbass

tigerbass

Jul 28, 2006
    Crown Point, IN
    SOLD!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.