1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Custom 5-space shock-mount case w/ drawer and furman

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cthoop, May 17, 2011.

1. I only used this for about 5 months, then I sold the amp that housed it. I no longer need the case or the steel drawer or the furman. I paid $250ish for the case and the drawer and another $40ish for the furman. I'd like to sell it all as one piece for $200 cash only. I live in the Franklin/Nashville, TN area, and I will deliver the case or meet you halfway (if within reason).
    My name is painted on, but could probably be removed or painted over, or you can just represent....... It has a few scratches, but nothing that's dramatically damaging, and all the hardware is in perfect working order. There are also 4 heavy-duty rubber feet on the bottom.
    Thanks a lot!

Attached Files:

2. I've been getting a lot of pms about selling only the drawer... If you live around here in Nahville, I'd definitely consider it, but otherwise, I just don't really want to deal with shipping and everything (at least not now...).
    I'd still really like to sell it all as one thing. :)
    Thanks TB!