1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Custom 6 Loooper, Echo Park Delay, HAO Rust Ride, Gator 10 Space Rack

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by seakamp, Mar 29, 2006.

1. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Custom 6 Loooper - SOLD

This is a custom 6 Loooper with a Blend knob on looop 1(for distortion/OD), a Master Blend knob for the whole signal and a Master bypass switch. I purchased this Loooper back in December brand new. Since then I have used it 3 times only in a couple of the looops. I soon realized after me purchasing my effects setup that I was really looking for a better clean sound so I stepped away from a big effects setup and started concentrating money on basses and amplification. Loooper in mint condition, like new, cost me $270 in December. Yours for $185 shipped.
    loooper.

Line 6 Echo Park Delay - SOLD

I purchased this delay in January of this year. Just like I stated above, I've moved away from the effects. This is an amazing delay, very versatile. Just do a search for this puppy in the effects forums, much praise. $95 shipped.
    small.

HAO Rust Ride - SOLD

This pedal is one of the main reasons I purchased the loooper. It is a great OD pedal. It responds to playing dynamics very well. The single knob and switch are deceiving when it comes to different tones one can generate from this little box. It does suck a bit of the low end out so using this with a blend works wonders. $75 shipped.

Gator 10 Space Roto Rack - SOLD

Shoot me any questions you may have of any of the gear. I have more gear in the proper for sale sections! I'm only looking for a few items for trade/credit on:

Thunderfunk TFB-550B
    Kern IP-777
    Demeter pres
    Possibly a P or P/J bass

Thanks! Oh I have pictures of everything, I'm just a newbie to the whole uploading thing and it looks like I can only up 2 images right now. PM me or e-mail me and I can send you whatever pictures you'd like.

2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I'll take your rack. We can do details through PM. Thanks, Mal

3. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    The Gator is Gone! :bassist:

4. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Price drops

to the top

5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Quick question about the looper....

I know you said you're going for a more natural sound by bypassing effects, but I was wondering (because I've been entertaining the thought of one of these loopers) was there a noticeable difference between using the looper as opposed to not?

Also..could you explain the function of the blend knob on Loop 1 a bit more please?

6. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Sure thing.

In my band situation I was not using effects at all. Other than using an octaver sparingly, everything else sounded out of place and it wasn't necessary for me to be funkin up my sound. I decided to search for 'MY SOUND' via amps and cabs because I just wanted to be in the pocket and groove un effected. I found my favorite cab - Bergantino HT322 and I'm onto finding a couple of different heads/preamps that will let me have a couple of different sounds. I didn't mean that my sound was getting colored via effects so I bought a looper, I meant that effects just weren’t for me in my situation at the time. A lot of my effects has true bypass anyway but the loooper just insures that your sound won't be colored when you aren't using your pedals.

Onto why I had the blend on looop 1 and a Master Blend...

A bunch of distortions/overdrives will suck some/a lot of the bottom end out of the sound. On the talkbass boards the HAO Rust Ride is highly regarded, except fot the fact that you lose a lot of bottom end. Looopers with blend knobs allow people to both have true bypass of the pedal and also allow you to keep all of the bottom end you want and get the effected sound you desired from the distortion/OD.

Think of the blend knobs as allowing a certain percentage of wet/dry sound through your setup. You get to choose what sounds good to your ears. I think it’s an awesome little setup. Unfortunately, it just isn't for me at the moment.

Hope that helps.

7. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    :ninja: bump

8. klorence

klorence

Nov 21, 2001
    Pittsburgh, PA
    pm'd you...

9. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    free bump just for your ruling avatar!

10. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Responded to the PM and Muzique Fann clearly knows who the baddest band in the land is :cool:

BTW, are you diggin the octron?

11. cosmicevan

cosmicevan bleep bloop Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    yeah man, i saw them acoustic on friday...SUPER sick - illyB IS the pulse of the universe.

is the echo park still avail?

12. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Yah, illyB is sick. The Echo Park is available, shoot me a PM if interested.

13. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    just found out i owe the tax man over a grand, so i may need a month to recover before any gear purchases. if it is still around, pm me in a few weeks

14. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    bump

15. Eddie95Z28

Eddie95Z28 I play bass Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2003
    Detroit Area, Michigan
    Is the Echo Park still available?

16. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Not anymore :cool:

17. cosmicevan

Feb 1, 2003
    New York
    really? bummer...that echo park pedal is pretty bad ass.

18. seakamp

seakamp

Jun 30, 2005
    Chicago
    Yeah, that pedal does kick ass.

All of the items are sold now. Thanks!