FS: Custom Grey Stache, The Elements, Boss LMB-3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MCS4, Apr 28, 2013.

1. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Prices include CON US shipping. Looking mainly for cash, but may consider favorable trades involving a Pedaltrain JR or similar board with hard case.

$230 Darkglass Vintage Microtubes. Dead mint, two weeks old, used only once. Comes with sexy box and all documents.

$155 Fuzzrocious Grey Stache in custom etched enclosure, much smaller than a standard Stache. Brand new, almost unplayed. Upgraded with LED clipping for extra Stache power.

$180 [DEL]The Elements by Dr. Scientist.[/DEL] This is one of the limited-run black box pedals with alchemy symbols. Very good condition, some scuffing on sides from use, original box and paperwork. SOLD

$45 [DEL]Boss LMB-3.[/DEL] SOLD

Stache (on right):
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Price drop bump. Can't beat it!

You won't be seeing a 5th Element etched Grey Stache with LED clipping again folks...

3. gregmon79

gregmon79 I did it for the muff... Supporting Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    What's the elements pedal? I wish I could get that stache! You shouldn't have any issues getting rid of it. Why are you unloading it???

4. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    The Elements by Dr. Scientist is an insanely versatile dirt pedal with several clipping options, gain settings, and EQ options. Very transparent, plenty of low end, and can legitmately handle clean boost, OD, distortion, or fuzz.

I actually have another Grey Stache in the larger enclosure. I had hoped to replace it with this custom small-enclosure version, but once I got it I found that I just couldn't give up the old Stache. I can't justify keeping both for cost reasons, so the new one's got to go.

So, my loss is someone else's gain!

5. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Trades?

6. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Honestly, the cash is more important to me right now, so I'm not likely to consider any trades unless it's such a good deal that I'm confident I could sell the trade item for a decent amount more than I'm listing these items. Which means the potential trader may be better off selling and just giving me cash... but that's up to them.

7. gregmon79

Dec 20, 2012
    Chicago IL
    Understandable. Well, I don't think you'll have any issues finding a buyer. It sucks I'm so strapped right now. I'd of sent the money for the stache already haha

8. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Bump.

9. Hotblack

Hotblack Pay the cost to be the boss. Supporting Member

May 20, 2002
    Provided content for Genzler Amplification
    pm'd

10. MCS4

MCS4 Supporting Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Probably last bump/update before starting a new thread for cleanup purposes. Updated trade interests to include PT JR or similar board with hard case.