FS: Custom Sadowsky NYC 4 -- MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rusty, Aug 25, 2005.

1. rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Hey guys, help me out. I need to move her and she needs a good home to go to :crying:

• Really light alder body finished in '59 burst
    • Custom routing for both J/J and P/J configs...
    • 2 pickguards and all required pups :)
    • Gorgeous brazilian rosewood fretboard

I'm shipping from Singapore - I can ship the neck and body seperately so that shipping will be cheaper. I'll confirm it later, but it'll probably run you about $100ish. This is without the ultralight case! If you really have to have it, shipping will cost about $220... but it'll arrive at your doorstep in a day :)

The bass is almost in mint condition - no scratches or dings whatsoever.

P/J setup

J/J setup

IIRC, ordering an identical one new would cost you $3600. I'm asking $2500 plus shipping.

Payment by bank/wire transfer or paypal - I'll work out the details with you if you're interested in buying.

Feel free to pm/email me for more info/pics.
  2. Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    It's a beauty, if I had the money it would be mine.

Out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it? I've noticed quite a bit of Sadowsky's up for sale here recently, that's why I ask.
  3. rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    I'm selling this 'cos I need to raise some capital for a little business venture I'm doing right now.
    I also figured that replacing this one wouldn't be half as difficult/painful compared to my Nordstrand or Wal.

Getting this beauty is as good as getting 2 NYC sadowsky's for the price of 1 ;)

I'm still thinking about trades, but run it by me if you wanna trade your MTD 535 or Zon for her.
  4. rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Ok, price drop to $2500 plus shipping.