Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Custom Sadowsky NYC 4 -- MINT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by rusty, Aug 25, 2005.

1. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Hey guys, help me out. I need to move her and she needs a good home to go to :crying:

Specs
    • Really light alder body finished in '59 burst
    • Custom routing for both J/J and P/J configs...
    • 2 pickguards and all required pups :)
    • Gorgeous brazilian rosewood fretboard

I'm shipping from Singapore - I can ship the neck and body seperately so that shipping will be cheaper. I'll confirm it later, but it'll probably run you about $100ish. This is without the ultralight case! If you really have to have it, shipping will cost about $220... but it'll arrive at your doorstep in a day :)

The bass is almost in mint condition - no scratches or dings whatsoever.

P/J setup

[​IMG]

BACK | FINGERBOARD

J/J setup

[​IMG]

FRONT | FINGERBOARD | BODY

IIRC, ordering an identical one new would cost you $3600. I'm asking $2500 plus shipping.

Payment by bank/wire transfer or paypal - I'll work out the details with you if you're interested in buying.

Feel free to pm/email me for more info/pics.
    Thanks!

2. Juniorkimbrough

Juniorkimbrough

Mar 22, 2005
    Mississippi / Memphis, TN
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses
    It's a beauty, if I had the money it would be mine.

Out of curiosity, why are you getting rid of it? I've noticed quite a bit of Sadowsky's up for sale here recently, that's why I ask.

3. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    I'm selling this 'cos I need to raise some capital for a little business venture I'm doing right now.
    I also figured that replacing this one wouldn't be half as difficult/painful compared to my Nordstrand or Wal.

Getting this beauty is as good as getting 2 NYC sadowsky's for the price of 1 ;)

I'm still thinking about trades, but run it by me if you wanna trade your MTD 535 or Zon for her.

4. rusty

rusty

Mar 29, 2004
    Singapore
    Ok, price drop to $2500 plus shipping.