1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Custom Shop Pino Palladino

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jeff62, May 2, 2010.

1. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    I'm thinking of selling my Pino to help with the purchase of a new car. I won't bore you with gory details as you know what these basses are about. This one is in perfect shape ;), just like it came from the factory. Comes with original case, certificate of authenticity and the case candy. Has a newer set (1-year) of TI's on it, plus Dunlop straplocks to prevent it from hitting the floor.

Until I get the opportunity to take new pics, see it in posts 45 and 46 of this thread: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=530668&page=3

If you're interested and want to see a particular picture, PM me. $3000 shipped in the CONUS.

2. sps500

sps500 In Memoriam

May 19, 2008
    I don't believe it these never come up for sale an now 3 in a row and i don't have the green!!!

Good Luck with the sale!

3. Jam119

Jam119 Supporting Member

Best P bass I've ever owned.

4. BellBottomBlues

BellBottomBlues

Feb 21, 2007
    New York
    Endorser:Fender User:Rotosound, LaBella, Ashdown, Lindy Fralin
    +1. This is the best bass Fender makes.

5. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    U won't get any argument from me. The necks on these are amazing. In addition to the photos in the other thread, here's a couple more

Attached Files:

6. 9mmMike

9mmMike Would you happen to have a cookie for me? Supporting Member

For real. I looked forever to find one and now they are dropping of the Fender tree like ripe Pino fruit.

7. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Doesn't everything come in 3's? Get the third one while it's available. :smug:

I was asked if I'm interested in any trades. Mostly not, but I might be tempted if the right pre-EB Stingray came up, plus cash to even it up.

8. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Bump for the weekend.

9. jeff62

jeff62 Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Sold! Thanks Alex!

10. CelinderMotoMan

CelinderMotoMan Banned

Apr 4, 2007
    Flint, Mi.
    Hey Alex, interested in trading it for a Celinder VJ4?