1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: custom Warwick ATA flight case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by cthoop, May 17, 2011.

1. This was custom-built about 3 years ago for over $350, and I'm selling it for $200 cash only. It was built for a Warwick Corvette FNA Jazzman 5-string, but I also used it some for a Warwick Corvette Standard fretless 4-string. It is perfectly molded for any Warwick Corvette body. The interior is a sturdy foam covered with a black velour, and the little door inside held my strap, 2 cables, 2 pedals, a 9v power supply cord, a DI box, and extra strings. The outside has a fair amount of scratches on it, but none that penetrate the plastic to the wood. Both latches and handles and the hinge and wheels (on bottom corner) are in perfect working order. The lead singer of a band I briefly played with had my name and the band's logo screenprinted on it as a "surprise" to me (have fun getting it off, I've tried).
    I live around Nashville/Franklin, TN, and I'm asking for a pickup sale only (I'll deliver or meet you halfway or something if it's reasonable).
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. this thing is heavy duty... you could drop it off a cliff and be good to go. :) (bumparooney)