1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS Custom Wired EMG BQC Preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Means2nEnd, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

EMG BQC Control Preamp custom wired at EMG

What we have here is an EMG BQC Control preamp. This is for active pickups and is custom wired done at EMG for a 3 knob configuration. Stacked (Volume/Volume Treble/Bass Mid/Sweep) it’s currently wired for 9 volts but that can easily be changed to 18 if that’s your deal. Also wired to it are the clips for EMG pickups that will work for any of them that do not require a push pull volume knob where there is more than one coil in the pickup and its split-able. I also will include 3 stacked knobs I bought for it and they work perfectly for it.

I had this in a Warwick Thumb NT for a little to check it out but it wasn’t what I was looking for. Everything is in great condition. Used it for 10 minutes and removed.

Asking $100 shipped…

2. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    is this for EMG pickups only or can they be used with any active pickups?

3. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

Will work with ANY active pups. I used with EMGs and MECs. If using other pups you would have to strip the "clip" ends off the ends of the pickups leads and strip down to the ground, hot (9 volt) and signal is all...

4. bongostealth

bongostealth Supporting Member

Jun 3, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I'll take it. PM sent.