1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: D'Addario Half Rounds, Duncan Active EQ Jazz pickups w/switches

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Steve_nw, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Steve_nw

Steve_nw Supporting Member

Nov 16, 2006
    Seattle, Cascadia
    $35: Two D'addario Half Round 6-string sets, one opened and installed, one still sealed. The open set has five strings cut for 34" 3+2 through-bridge, plus an uninstalled C string. Price is for both sets.

I found these in the bargain bin with a price good enough to justify trying them out on my fiver. I had them on the bass probably 30 minutes. I'm sure they sound just how they're supposed to sound, it's just not my sound.

SOLD $40: Seymour Duncan Active EQ AJJ-1 Jazz Bass System, with switches SOLD.

Prices include shipping, CONUS. PayPal only. Non-continental US shipping negotiable. Sorry, no international shipping.

My TB feedback is a small number. In case it matters, my [auction site] feedback number is much bigger, all positive.

Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. Steve_nw

Nov 16, 2006
    Seattle, Cascadia
    Photos to show how long the leads are, and the diagram that shows what the switches do.

Attached Files:

3. Steve_nw

Nov 16, 2006
    Seattle, Cascadia
    Quickly.

4. Steve_nw

Nov 16, 2006
    Seattle, Cascadia
    String bump

5. Steve_nw