1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: D'Addario Helicore Hybrid Mediums

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Walbodiddy, Jun 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edit: Asking $60 or best offer. They're not my sound and I have no use for them. Open to trade offers as well.

I have a set of 3/4-length Helicore Hybrid mediums for sale. They came on my bass and I played them 3-4 hours a week for about a month. To my eyes and ears, they look and sound just as they did when I got them. $70 shipped in the continental US. I will ship elsewhere but buyer pays the additional shipping.

In the interest of full disclosure, my bass was bought used so they did have some play time before they came to me. However, I was told by the owner that he bought the bass, played it very little and then left it alone in a spare room. So, altogether I would say they have less than 20 hours of playing on them.

2. $50. I want them gone.

3. mmoehring

mmoehring

Jun 25, 2012
    East Texas
    Still available?

4. These supple strings long for the touch of bow hair. Or knuckle hair. They're not picky.

5. Les Fret

Les Fret

Sep 9, 2009
    PM send

6. $40 shipped.

7. Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.