1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS Daniel Fernandez SC 4-String Semihollow Electric Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by thomasjbass, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Fernandez SC 4-String Semihollow Electric Bass
    Asking Price: [DEL]$2850[/DEL] now $2625

• Semihollow 4-string fretted electric bass. Neck-through construction
    • Scale: 34"
    • Weight: 8lbs
    • Body: (front)Flamed Walnut and Yellow tarara top | (back)Yellow tarara back. Sorico body core with walnut and ash sheets…Truss rod top of rosewood.
    • Neck: Five-piece laminated of maple and guayacan. Flamed walnut headstock face and rear veneer. Guayacan fingerboard. Dunlop frets. Adjustable truss rode designed to avoid torsions due to strings tension. Abalone side position dots.
    • Hardware and Fittings: Daniel Fernandez's individual piezo bridge system. Brass Made. Gold and black finishings. Gotoh black tuning machine. Dunlop strap locks.
    • Electronics: Kent Armstrong pickups.
    • Preamp: Maese Preamp

Currently The Low End bass shop is the only company distributing these basses in the states. Mr. Fernandez's basses are truly a work of art.

Eye Candy:

IMG_2880.

IMG_2881.

IMG_2882.

IMG_2884.

IMG_2886.

IMG_2887.

IMG_2888.

IMG_2889.

The Wood layout:

sc_walnut_fr_woods.

sc_walnut_bk_woods.

2. Bump.

3. Bump.

4. Bump.

5. Bump.

6. PaPaVB20

PaPaVB20

Aug 19, 2008
    Daniel is one of the best luthiers I know... Good luck with this sale

7. Thank you PaPaVB20!

8. Bump.

9. Price drop to $2625.

10. JOEP054

JOEP054 Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Lynbrook, NY
    Hello. What a beautiful bass. I was just curious if the pictures are current. I own several of Daniel's basses with another one on order and can vouch for the extreme high quality of his work. Easily on par with the better known luthiers

This bass in a 4 string version has really caught my interest. I may have missed it but is paypal okay with you. Also any idea of shipping charges to NY.

Thanks for your time and best of luck with the sale. peace. JoeP

11. Joe,

Thanks for the interest. The pictures are current, I actually took them myself. Shipping is included in the $2625, so it would be no added cost in the CONUS. Very few are aware of the amazing work of Mr. Fernandez. I was turned onto his work by a very close friend and absolutely blown away. Please PM me for paypal details if you are interested.

Thank You.

12. Bump.

13. PaPaVB20

PaPaVB20

Aug 19, 2008
    If this was a 6+ string i would be in problems jajaja. Daniel Fernandez build amazing basses!

14. Bump

15. Bump :)

16. Bump...

17. Bump...

18. Bump.

19. hifibass

hifibass

Feb 4, 2008
    Albany, NY
    Bump for one of the best builders on the planet!

20. Thanks hifi. This bass really is second to none I just play more vintage style stuff these days...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.