1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS Dean Cadillac Bass with Kahler Trem and HSC.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Scootbass1, May 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scootbass1

Scootbass1 Gold Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I have a MIK 2006 Dean Cadillac bass with a Kahler 7410 bass tremelo. The bass has a maple set neck with mahogany body. It has EMG P/J pickups, EMG BTC control Vol/Vol and master passive tone control. It is wired at 18 volts. Has Dunlop Straplocks on her as well. I made a custom bar for the tremelo out of stainless steel, and will also include the original trem bar. She's been played a lot and has some wear and dings, but is in very good shape for the venues she's been in. The bass actually balances very well, and has very fast low action. I couldn't afford the pro model trem with forward facing saddles so the trem is mounted right next to the J pickup. She intonates and the trem is set into the body about 1/8 inch. This is the perfect bass for that classic Hair/Glam Metal band or just for the good old Wow factor. And to keep the motif going the case is a snakeskin Rockcase with some tears in the faux snakeskin tolex, but all the latches work and she does her job. Asking $425/OBO shipped continental U.S. only. Pm with any questions.
    Cheers,
    Mike B.

IMG_0180.
    IMG_0188.
    IMG_0186.
    IMG_0199.
    IMG_0190.
    IMG_0191.
    IMG_0192.

2. Oh. MY. WANT/broke/do NOT need a fretted 4-banger/WANT. PLEASE tell me the nut is over 1 1/2"- I need to kill this GAS here & now.

3. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    The nut is indeed 1.5" and the G.A.S. lives on.:D

4. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    So bassteban, you want me to box this one up for you?;)

5. You know, I really would love this bass but again- can't truly justify it. Let's at least wait until payday, shall we?

6. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Price drop, now $425 shipped.
    Mike B.

7. sanfordandsonny

sanfordandsonny

Nov 15, 2006
    Maryland
    El Presidente of Sanford and Sonny Audio Weapons (Bluebeard Fuzz)
    Wowwwww snakeskin.
    This is a beaut here folks!

8. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    Thanks sanfordandsonny. I found that case in a local music shop and couldn't pass it up. The tears are only in the black tolex on the ends, the snakeskin is pretty much unmolested.

9. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    On hold pending local deal.

10. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    :) Local deal fell through. She's available for purchase again. Now open to best offers. Need to move this one, funding a custom build with a Status Graphite neck.

Mike B.:bassist:

11. Scootbass1

Dec 26, 2009
    Chillicothe, Illinois
    I have decided to hold onto this bass. No longer for sale at this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.