1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Dean Edge Hammer 10 (Ten)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Schizoid75, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    !!BASS IS SOLD!!

Up for grabs is the most affordable 10-string money can buy. I bought this off e-bay just a few months ago on a lark. It's cool, but I'd only be able to use it on a few songs and I'd rather get more funds for the custom build I'm trying to start. It's in the exact same condition it was when I got it, which is about a 9.5 out of 10. I can't find any dings on the body. All the hardware is in perfect working order, no electronics issues, etc. The neck is very stable, which surprised me. Comes with a standard hardshell case in excellent condition. For anyone wanting to test out a 10-string, this is the way to do it. I'd like to get $425 shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Paypal, checks, money orders, etc. are all fine, but I will wait for checks to clear before shipping. Not interested in any trades at this time. Feel free to ask questions. Full specs available at the Dean site, www.deanguitars.com

Thanks!

2. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    here's a headstock pic for ya . . .

3. Schizoid75

Schizoid75

Apr 27, 2005
    Columbus, OH
    Monday bump.

4. japhy4529