[FS]Dean Rhapsody semihollow fretless (must sell a.s.a.p.)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by funkcicle, Aug 11, 2005.

1. funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    2nd time around. Between the new Modulus and the new Mercedes I can't afford to have stuff lying around.

This bass is practically brand new..I still have the warranty registration card, and will ship it to the buyer in the original packaging that it came in from Dean. I bought it about a year ago and used it in a few rehearsals. It is a beautiful bass, and there are no blemishes. Two octave jazz-width neck has an ebinol fingerboard, hard like a bowling ball.. between the unique neck and the soft body woods there are a lot of tones you can get out of it(including the neatest fretless slap tone i've ever heard).

I am asking $275, including shipping. I'll also throw in any one of about 2 dozen different new string sets I've got laying around(bass is strung with Rotosound swing 66's right now). As it stands I think this is a bargain.. shoot me a PM if you're interested, as stated above I'll consider all offers.

Here is a photo(266k):
    feel free to ask any questions you might have. I am located in Syracuse, NY. I accept paypal and my eBay ID is funkcicle if you want to check my feedback.

some more photos in here: here
  2. temp5897

temp5897 Guest

scale length? Im assuming 34 obviously. You dont have sound clips do you?
  3. funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    yeah, 34" scale length. No sound clips, sorry.
  4. funkcicle

Jan 9, 2004
    Asheville, NC
    bump. will include a gig bag too, if you want it.
  5. scmills

Feb 5, 2005
    is this bass still available?