Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: DeArmond Pilot Pro V and 1978 Peavey Mark III

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tyler Hole, Jan 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amp is sold.

DeArmond Pilot Pro V 5 string bass. Not totally sure but it looks to be made in 2000 in Korea. Body is ash and the neck is a 5 piece maple/walnut neck with rosewood fingerboard and 22 frets. Has wide neck and string spacing. 35" scale. Has dual passive DeArmond pickups with Volume, pickup pan and a 9v 3-band EQ (bass, treble, mids). Is in great condition and plays wonderfully. I'm looking for $240 + shipping.

Thanks,
    Tyler

Link to my feedback: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143299

2. Here are some bass pics. Feel free to ask for more of what you want to see on any of the items.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I almost want to trade my Eden 210 Wedge for that DeArmond, but you're looking for cash...

4. If I didn't need the cash and I had another bass I'd surely entertain that trade. Sorry.

5. Just some added info on that amp....
    I have the same one and it happily runs a two ohm load
    all night. I haven't calculated exact output power, but it is in the 400 watt neighbohood. :cool:

6. RLT

RLT

Jul 10, 2004
    South Central OH
    Man these always come up when I'm broke. A bump is the best I can do.

7. Stinsok

Stinsok Supporting Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Central Alabama
    er, no ebay auctions dude!

8. NEW POLICY: As of 12/30/02, Threads started with the intent to advertise an auction will be deleted. Links to auctions will only be allowed if posted as a reply to an existing (at least one week old) thread originally advertising the direct sale of the same item.

Read the stickies.

9. Bassstud1

Bassstud1 Supporting Member

Sep 23, 2001
    LaPorte Indiana USA
    I'll give ya $260.00 cash money for your 2-10 wedge if it's in good shape. I could drive to you this Saturday and pay you Cash So you could buy this guys bass. Let me know.

10. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    You've noticed this too huh?

Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.