1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Demeter 201s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrcircle, Jul 21, 2005.

1. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID
    ***SOLD***

I've got a mint condition Demeter 201s preamp for sale. It's about a year old but has been played very little, never gigged just used in my smoke-free rehearsal studio. Looks and sounds like new, other than the usual slight marks around the mounting holes where it was attached to the rack. I'll let it go for $450 shipped to lower 48 states.

This is the first time I've sold anything here, but you can check my feedback on eBay (username = mtrcircle). Feel free to PM me with any questions. This is too good a preamp not to be used and appreciated, and I'd love to see it go to a good home.

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    I want to buy this, but I'm so afraid the Demeter will turn out not to be my thing.

3. rayengle

rayengle

Mar 10, 2001
    Santa Rosa, CA
    The Demeter is a great preamp, IMO, and I'm sure you'll be able to flip it without a loss if it turns out not to be your thing.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    Well I do need one...let's see. Arg pm sent.

5. rayengle

rayengle

Mar 10, 2001
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Mwahahaha! Another lured to the "D" side! :D

6. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID
    Sale pending