Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Demeter 201s

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by mrcircle, Jul 21, 2005.

1. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID
    ***SOLD***

I've got a mint condition Demeter 201s preamp for sale. It's about a year old but has been played very little, never gigged just used in my smoke-free rehearsal studio. Looks and sounds like new, other than the usual slight marks around the mounting holes where it was attached to the rack. I'll let it go for $450 shipped to lower 48 states.

This is the first time I've sold anything here, but you can check my feedback on eBay (username = mtrcircle). Feel free to PM me with any questions. This is too good a preamp not to be used and appreciated, and I'd love to see it go to a good home.

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    I want to buy this, but I'm so afraid the Demeter will turn out not to be my thing.

3. rayengle

rayengle

Mar 10, 2001
    Santa Rosa, CA
    The Demeter is a great preamp, IMO, and I'm sure you'll be able to flip it without a loss if it turns out not to be your thing.

4. Intrepid

Intrepid

Oct 15, 2001
    Well I do need one...let's see. Arg pm sent.

5. rayengle

rayengle

Mar 10, 2001
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Mwahahaha! Another lured to the "D" side! :D

6. mrcircle

mrcircle peacenik Supporting Member

Oct 3, 2003
    Boise, ID