1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Demeter and Crest

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by pickles, Sep 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickles

pickles Gold Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    I'm looking to sell some of my excess rack gear:

Crest CA6. Has the external bridge switch, in fair+ to good condition, works perfect. $425 shipped to the lower 48, $375 picked up in Ventura.

Demeter HBP-1. Excellent condition other than two very minor issues:

1. The power light is burned out. This doesn't matter because the mute light is always on and just changes color when you mute. Its also repairable if it bugs you.
    2. There are a couple of screws missing on the case.

These little issues mean you get a great price on a killer pre $435 shipped to the lower 48.

2. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    bump

4. Bump for a KILLER setup! I used to run a Crest CA9/Demeter vtbp210 rig, which is very similar. I still regret selling it til this day!

5. pickles

Mar 23, 2000
    Ventura, CA
    Similar, but this one also has a great sounding parametric EQ. Its a tone machine, I'm just more of an Ampeg/Alembic guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.