FS: Demeter BSC-1 3x10 Bass Cab

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jokerjkny, Apr 4, 2003.

1. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    *sniff, sniff*

yes, its got to go, only cause i'm not using it enough to justify having such a sweet cab. besides, its taking up ALOT of room in my wee apt. so, my loss is your gain! give it a good home.

its very light for a 3x10. actually weighs about as much as an Aguilar or Epifani 2x10. was easier to pick up than an Eden 210XLT.

handles 450 watts, is 5.3 ohms, two 1/4" in's. tough side recessed handles makes it effortless to carry. like the BP article said, its much louder than the wattage makes it seem.

tonally, its a tad on the dark side, definitely growly, with a round bold low end, and yet the tweeter can offer more than enough cut for the sweetest slap tone. like mixing the low end girth of an Eden, with the highs of an Epifani. and yes, you may quote me on that. ;)

only real blemishes are on the front grill, which are from weeks of sitting too close to my mini-me mixing desk. :( but with a little Krylon, it'd be easy to cover over. everything else is immaculate. carpet isnt even piling.

was bought brand new last November from Glenn at Austin Bass Traders. easily goes toe to toe with anything hifi sounding from Epifani, Bergantino, etc. get a super high quality cab at more than a 1/3 less! dont miss out.

asking: $425 w/ free shipping in the lower 48.

2. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    you have pm.

3. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    i've dropped the price to $425, and have offered free shipping in the lower 48.

if this dont get ya, i dont know what will... :D
  4. XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    Man Joker i really wanted this thing BUT......

My "check" that was comming was a counterfeit and i have no extra cash. Ill let you know what i can come up with though.

5. iplaybass

iplaybass Guest

Feb 13, 2000
    Germantown, TN