1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Devi Ever, Boss, Foxx pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by bigchiefbc, Apr 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling off some pedals to offset a recent buying binge. All prices are negotiable, make me offers, people!

Devi Ever Spectacular Aenima - Cool thick distortion/fuzz pedal pedal that also has a stomp switch to turn on a feedback loop, and also has a flip switch to turn on a photo eye to control said feedback loop. Can make an unholy amount of noise. SOLD!!

Boss FDR-1 - Does a fantastic emulation of the '65 Fender Deluxe Reverb, including the spring reverb and the vibrato (tremolo really) w/tap tempo. Like new condition, only used in home studio. Review thread with clips here. SOLD!!

Foxx Foot Phaser - Great phaser, has a depth knob and a speed knob that selects one of 4 different speed ranges. Within each range, you use the treadle to tweak the speed. If you hit the switch on top, you disable the LFO and sweep the phaser manually. Sounds awesome! TRADED!!

No trades accepted this time, I really need the cash. Thanks!

fdr1.

ffp2.

2. Prices dropped; c'mon peeps, make me an offer! :help:

3. LarryR

LarryR

Feb 2, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Can you comment on how the Reverb sounds with bass?
    Low end retained?

4. I would say that with the gain on the lower end of the spectrum, it retains plenty of low end. However, the more you crank the gain, the low-end does thin out. Here is a thread with clips of me demoing the pedal.

BTW - Spectacular Aenima is now SOLD!

5. BUMP - the Boss and the Foxx are still for sale!!

6. bluesfan216

bluesfan216

Oct 9, 2008
    Arkansas
    PM sent

7. Boss is on hold pending payment

8. bluesfan216

bluesfan216

Oct 9, 2008
    Arkansas
    Payment sent, thanks

9. Boss is sold, and the Foxx is traded. Closing thread. Thanks all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.