1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: DHA VT-2 TWIN VALVE TUBE OVERDRIVE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Dee-man, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Howdy, TB. Here's a very cool hand-made tube overdrive and distortion effects pedal for those looking to tube up their sound and/or have lots of overdrive and distortion options. Here's the manual from DHA's website - http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page16.html - click on VT2-Twin-Bass for the manual for the current model (basically the same as this one except mine allows channel 1 to cascade into channel 2). Everything works great and is in very good cosmetic condition. Bought from a TBer around 6 months ago. Here's the post (with a pic) that I got it from:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f213/rackmount-tuner-great-pedals-sale-705711/

Note: The problem opening this unit up, as described in the above post, is no longer a problem - I fixed it.

This version is no longer made, so far as I know (maybe available as a custom order). Allows channel one tube , or channel 1 overdriving channel 2 (the newer model allows the channels to be played separately, but w/o overdrive (I think)). Takes 12au7, 12at7 and 12ax7 tubes, depending on how much overdrive you want. Not getting enough play time, so off it goes.

Asking $210 shipped/insured CONUS. Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking, DM

2. cubanbass

cubanbass Gold Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2006
    Hoboken, NJ
    Wow! I am expecting one of these in the mail from a fellow TBer (traded it for Baby Thundaa), same crazy finish too.

Good luck with your sale.

3. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Cool, enjoy. They're very nice.

4. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Bump

5. Any interest in selling to Australia if I cover the shipping?
    Cheers.

6. drewkelly

drewkelly

Mar 16, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Check your pm, sir.

7. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Possible sale pending. If that falls through, will consider shipping to Tazzy (maybe personal delivery, since I've always wanted to visit).

8. Ha - cool. Let me know. Will be a week or so til I have the full funds anyway but I'm very keen if sale falls through.
    Jake.

9. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks. Forgot to mention, there are velcro strips on the bottom edges.

10. Dee-man

Apr 6, 2004
    SF Bay Area
    Sold! Thanks TB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.