1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Digidesign Mbox 2 Factory Bundle

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by was3funk, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    FS: Digidesign Mbox 2 Factory Bundle - Like New in Box $350 Shipped/Paypal

Digidesign Mbox 2 Factory Bundle Features:

USB audio/MIDI interface
    Pro Tools LE
    24-bit/48kHz A/D/A
    2 channels
    2 XLR mic inputs with preamps
    2 - 1/4" instrument jacks
    2 TRS line-level jacks
    S/PDIF I/O
    Monitor L/R 1/4" outs
    USB out
    1/4" headphone jack with level

Pro Tools Ignition Pack: Reason Adapted 3, Ableton Live Lite 4 Digidesign Edition, SampleTank2 SE, Amplitube LE, TrackS EQ, BFD Lite, Melodyne Uno Essential, Pro Tools Method One instructional DVD, a free trade magazine subscription, 1-year membership to Broadjam.com, and a Rex File CD from Bunker 8.

2. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Apr 19, 2005
    Cleveland, OH
    PM sent.

3. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    bump

4. Still available?

5. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    Thanks for the bump, yes it is!

6. Which version of ProTools LE? Has the package been registered? If it has been registered, would there be any problem transferring ownership or using the software fully? A lot of these things are known for having particularly onerous copy protection schemes...

7. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    I just went through that with a Digi 002R Piece of cake - although it took near an hour on the phone. I upgraded from 6.4 to 7.3 LE (the latest as of today) for $75 ...

none of the software that I got was iloked so I didn't have to pay the $25 per license ilok transfer fee. That would be a question worth asking for anyone looking at used Protools stuff though. I don't think that is an issue here if the software included is the 'factory bundle'. I believe the ilok thing applies mostly to 3rd party stuf - although as a PT newbie - I reserve the right to be wrong... I am really liking PT though.

You probably already know the Protools DUC at DigiDesign User Conference

8. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    Bump

9. Still waiting on info...

10. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    I believe that there would be no problems running protools as it comes as part of the factory bundle. I'll confirm that for sure.

Pm'me for more info...

11. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    price drop $300 shipped.

12. was3funk

was3funk

Jul 3, 2006
    Colorado
    Bump

13. was3funk