1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by TALL&STOUT, Oct 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TALL&STOUT

TALL&STOUT Supporting Member

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Hey guys,

I got an m box 2 mini in a trade this weekend and really have no time right now to get acquainted with it. The piece is in great shape, the software has not been registered yet so you will be the sole owner in Digidesign/Pro Tool's eyes. Extra plug-in discs are unopened and everything will ship in the box. USB cable included.

These are $295 new and this one is in "like new" condition so I would like to get $145 shipped. Below are pictures from the website. I will try and get pictures of the actual item posted later. Cheers!

2. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    $155 shipped to CONUS!!!

3. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    Hey guys, please take this off my hands as I won't use her. Would trade for an HBE Hematoma + $40 or I'll take $145 via paypal or money order. Cheers!

4. PM'd

5. TALL&STOUT

Oct 31, 2008
    San Diego
    And the M Box is sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.