Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: Digitech BP200 bass processor and Dunlop Crybaby wah gcb-100

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Figjam, Mar 8, 2005.

1. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Digitech bp200: Great unit for multi efx. Has tons of possibilities and you can create and modify effects, i just dont use it often. The tuner on it is great as is the drum machine. $90 shipped or make an offer -- SOLD --

Dunlop crybaby wah: This is the black one not the white one. This one is not spring loaded, which means you can rock back and forth at your own pace, and even leave it down and walk away and it stays down for the octave affect or w/e you want to use it for. Works fine for me, i just dont use it. $45 + shipping or make an offer.

I am looking for an EBS bassIQ envelope filter, if anyone has one, let me know.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA

4. Nadav

Nadav

Nov 13, 2004
    Atlanta, GA
    Hm, I'm being tempted by the BP200. Let me read up some more about it and check out the money situation. By the way, do you take paypal?

5. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yes i do but not credit cards, has to be a direct money transfer genually.

6. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    bump

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    BP200 sold