FS: Digitech Chorus/Flanger

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Davidg, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Two chorus pedals for sale. One I just picked up and one I've had for a while. Both not getting used.

Analogman Mini-Chorus - One of the best choruses. Includes original box, cloth bag, stickers, etc. Same sound as their celebrated original chorus in a nice small enclosure.
    [DEL]$195[/DEL] Price Drop [DEL]$190[/DEL] $170 shipped CONUS (only). With Velcro. Made it onto my board but never left the house. SOLD

Digitech PDS 1700 digital chorus/flanger. I am the original owner of this and (I guess) I bought it sometime in the 80's.
    Even though it is digital it actually has a lovely lush, warm very appealing chorus sound. The chorus has speed, delay time and depth controls; the flanger has speed, delay time, depth and regen. controls. Since they have their own controls both chorus and flanger can be set independently and switched back and forth. Very nice chorus that I haven't used in a while. [DEL]$85[/DEL] Price Drop [DEL]$75[/DEL] $60 shipped CONUS (only). No velcro. Never gigged.

Nose Voltilizer "Dying Battery Simulator." This pedal let's you "starve" voltage to whichever pedal it is plugged into with a single dial creating semi-random effects, especially if used with an analog fuzz/distortion. I bought this for a specific use but turns out I don't need it. Comes with original box and connector cable. Very easy to use. DO NOT USE WITH DIGITAL PEDALS.
    $35 shipped CONUS (only) SOLD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2014
  2. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Here is a (poor) photo of the Analogman Mini-Chorus with all the stuff it came with.

Attached Files:

3. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Price Drop Bump

4. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Sunday Bump. Two great choruses on opposite ends of the price spectrum. The Analogman Miini is especially sweet in the small enclosure.

5. Wyrm74

Wyrm74

Oct 28, 2007
    DFW, Texas
    How is that Analogman still here? Best chorus ever!

6. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    My thoughts exactly! Even without the depth mod this chorus is still great for bass (and you can send it back to Analogman to have that added and this pedal will still cost you less than a new one without the mod); plus it is especially sweet in the mini enclosure.

7. Bassist30

Bassist30 Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2004
    NEW YORK
    deep switch? or is it the same as a depth switch?

8. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    That's what I meant. The one I am selling does not have the deep switch.

9. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Bump

10. moonbass-de

moonbass-de Supporting Member

Aug 28, 2007
    Minnesota
    Analogman for a new Lehle clean boost pedal?

11. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Thanks Moon. Not looking for any trades right now. Have too many pedals as it is!

12. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Nose Voltilizer SOLD. Both Choruses still available.

13. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Bump

14. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Bump

15. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Never thought it would go this far but here is ANOTHER SUNDAY BUMP!
    The Analogman, with or without the "deep switch" is maybe the best chorus on the market.

16. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Bump

17. Davidg

Davidg Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2009
    Analogman SOLD.
    Digitech Chorus/Flanger still available. Make me an offer.

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021