FS: Digitech Timebender Musical Delay: $150

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by singlemalt, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemalt

singlemalt Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    [​IMG]

Here's a cool aftermarket web site for all things Timebender:

TimeBender Musical Delay Pedal

Everything you need to know, samples and settings galore!

This thing really shines with guitar. Loops 20 seconds, and the led indicator helps you judge how much time you have left, and where you are in the loop.

You can add an expression pedal to sweep effects parameters, most any volume pedal for passive instruments will serve.

Stereo outputs for running two amps and bouncing around the stage.

Unit is very clean, with power supply and manual in the original box. paypal works for me. This will ship USPS priority mail in a flat rate box, well packed. Same day shipping if you catch me before happy hour Pacific time.

2. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Did I mention the stereo in, stereo out?

Last of the sale items! I'll throw in a new, never opened, set of Blue Steel stainless steel roundwounds strings as a bonus for helping me end the great effects clearinghouse project.

Everything must go!

Ships Monday cause the drinking light came on early today. Happy hour always starts early on time change weekends!

3. singlemalt

Dec 15, 2007
    White Salmon, WA
    Sold and closed!

That concludes the everything must go sale, unless I find some more stuff around here.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 19, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.