1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Digitech XP300 Space Station $375

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by velvetphil, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Hey guys - up for sale is a looong-discontinued Digitech XP300 Space Station whammy-esque pedal. If you're a collector or a Digitech buff, you know all about this pedal - it can make some ridiculously awesome and strange sounds.

Check out all of the sounds here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWiveFEN-Gg

As you can probably tell, it's perfect for some weird Robert Fripp/electronica-type of soundscaping. It's made for guitar, but I've run basses and keyboards through it. Again, it's a collector's item, so the price is set by what I see from recently closed auctions on eBay. The power supply is brand-new, not the original PS750, but the newer replacement, a Digitech PS0913B. Everything works perfectly! I've included many pics for the collectors, but cosmetically the pedal is in pretty good condition - some paint scratches, but not beaten-up at all - I've never gigged with it.

PM me to discuss shipping, etc. I'm very flexible. Thanks everyone!

Phil

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bump...

3. Bump!

4. Bump!

5. Bump...

6. Bump!