1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS - Dimarzio PJ DP126

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gidbass, Sep 18, 2010.

1. gidbass

gidbass Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    I bought these new in Feb of this year, and they are in very good shape.

The leads have been cut on both. The J has lots left, and the P may need some added (which i can do for you if you want)

I went from a J, to a PJ, to just P now, so I don't need these any longer. I took the allen screws out of the P and used a polish attachment on my dremel to remove the black coating on the top. The J ones are still black. Home Depot and Lowes carry the black ones if you want to have it all black, or if you want, i can do the same treatment to the J for you.

$70 shipped CONUS.

No Trades.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks for looking!

DSCN0795.gif

DSCN0798.gif

DSCN0797.gif

DSCN0796.gif

2. gidbass

Aug 5, 2009
    Bump!

3. gidbass

Aug 5, 2009
    On hold pending payment!

4. gidbass

Aug 5, 2009
    and sold!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021