1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS DiMarzio Ultra Jazz 5 pickup set. $55

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by GroovyBaby, Oct 29, 2010.

1. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    SOLD!
    I bought a set of Dimarzio Ultra Jazz 5 string pickups for my American Fender Jazz at the last minute (literally) on ebay. Then I measured the pickups on my American Standard Jazz. Wrong order. So, I never installed them. They look to be in nice shape. You should be able to see the link from the ebay auction here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...p7EvQ6vmpLL2u7nCw4%3D&viewitem=#ht_729wt_1122

If not let me know as I have pictures. I paid $56 dollars. The first $55 dollars (including shipping in the con US) takes them.

SOLD

2. Do you know if those will fit on a MIA jazz deluxe V?

3. Do you know if those will fit on a MIA jazz deluxe V?

4. Syco_bass

Syco_bass Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Tucson, Arizona
    Custom builder - Arizona Bass Company/Curcio Custom Basses
    What are the demensions?

5. mmbongo

mmbongo Five Time World Champion Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Hopefully the OP won't mind me helping:
    http://bestbassgear.com/dimarzio-ultra-jazz-5-pickups.htm#

If these would fit in the Squier Jazz I just ordered, I would have bought them by now. Great pickups, and you can wire them with series/parallel switches for different sounds.

6. mntngrown

mntngrown Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2007
    Sierra's
    Must be out giggin or hearin good gigs like I just got back from.
    Let me know please.Thanks

7. GroovyBaby

GroovyBaby G&L Fanboy Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Huntingdon, PA
    Sorry, I was unplugged for the night! As far as I know, they only come in one size (the link above is correct). I don't know if they fit a MIA Deluxe but I know they don't fit my MIA Standard V (which likely has the same size pu as the Deluxe).
    Anyway, I replied to the first PM offer and they are now on hold pending payment. Thanks!