1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD FS: Dingwall AB1.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Silas Martinez, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    So, I picked this up here recently, and it is a great bass. All the nice stuff people say about Dingwalls is true - it took me no time at all to get used to, and it sounds killer.

Sadly, not a few days after I picked this up, I was laid off at work. I'd love to keep it, but as my newest addition to the collection, and the only 5 string, it is most vulnerable to being let go.

I'd like to get what I got it for, so asking $1600 shipped - now $1400 + shipping. Does include the hard case, truss rod tools, strap locks, and an extra set of Dingwall strings.

I'll work on my own pics soon if there is a need, but here is a link to the sellers original thread. I'm hoping to use it to help fund my RHCE exam, so no trade offers, please.

Thanks!

2. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Monday Morning bump.

3. KsPiNeSh

KsPiNeSh

Mar 28, 2008
    Kansas City
    Another one... they're taunting me!

4. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Thursday bump.

5. rdpbass

rdpbass Supporting Member

Oct 29, 2005
    Utah
    This was mine before Silas purchased it it's a great bass and Silas is great guy to deal with.

6. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

I just recieved the exact same bass (same colour and top even!) in a trade with a fellow TBer yesterday and I am blown away.

This is a great bass for the $$$ and IMO is of the same quality of any USA Sadowsky, Roscoe, etc. that I have owned.

Also, the fanned frets took me literally ZERO time to get used to. Very natural feel.

7. mathman7

mathman7

Jan 18, 2009
    Elkton, MD
    PM sent

8. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    PM Replied. Thanks for your interest.

9. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Bumping, with another price drop.

$1400 + shipping. I reserve the right to cancel this sale on short notice, if my situation changes - but for now, I certainly need the cash more than I need this particular bass.

10. Silas Martinez

Silas Martinez

Jan 17, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Sold locally.

Thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.