FS: Dingwall Prima

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by paulslagle, Mar 20, 2011.

1. paulslagle

paulslagle MISTER NOBODY™

Jul 14, 2009
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Basses. EBS Amplification. Mortatone Amps
    Well... After a lengthy false start with a buyer from this forum...

I am again offering my beloved Dingwall VooDoo Prima 4 string bass for sale. This instrument is the only one of its kind.

Alder core, wenge top and back. Maple neck, wenge fingerboard, zero fret, Hipshot drop tuner on E string. Bartolini pickups, preamp custom made by Kevin Bellar, Dunlop stap-locs, and a few very nice touches that Sheldon did just for me.

This is an amazing and rare instrument, in excellent condition, that plays amazing, and sounds just unbelievable. A very serious instrument that is also just a blast to play. Primas very very rarely appear on the market (current wait time for a Prima is over two years), this one is quite exceptional and unique, and is being sold well under value.

$2700.00 plus shipping. Any fees, taxes, duties etc. are the responsibility of the buyer.

Includes original Dingwall gig bag, and four sets Dingwall strings. Sorry, no hard case.

I also have a set of brand new, never been installed, Dingwall FD-3 Pickups ($300.00 per set from Dingwall) that I can include. But... can't give them away. Add $150.00 if you want them. Very nice pickups, by the way.

I'm not here much so please use my email for contact: [email protected]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted for grins is big brother.
    An identical 6 string.

[​IMG]

2. paulslagle

paulslagle MISTER NOBODY™

Jul 14, 2009
    Endorsing Artist: Dingwall Basses. EBS Amplification. Mortatone Amps
    Bumpie.

New text added to OP