Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: DOD Digital Multi Effects Amp Modeler Full Size - $85 Shipped!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Quadzilla, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Quadzilla

Quadzilla Supporting Member

This is the real deal. Made in USA (not junk made in China and Taiwan like Digitech and Zoom), steel under-housing, 7 built in amp models, 20 fully programmable effects, 24 bit A/D D/A processing, built in 2-way crossover for bi-amping!, compressor, chromatic tuner, etc, etc. This thing is BAD ASS!

MSRP is $229+ pedal and it's sold for about $189 most places, see here--> http://www.guitarplaza.com/dodbasfloorm.html . It's in EXCELLENT shape (like new). Even has a built in sampler. It's truly full size, unlike those little Zooms and Digitechs. It's made by the Harmon Corporation (you know, Harmon-Kardon), so you know it's quality. First $85 gets the pedal, original box, manual, etc, shipped to then in the lower 48 states. Be sure to check my excellent feedback in the TB feedback forum!

Link to DOD webpage on this pedal --> http://www.dod.com/multieffects/bass30.htm

Link to online owners manual --> ftp://ftp.dod.com/pub/PDFs/Manuals/Multi-Effects/Bass30Manual.pdf

Amp Modeling Digital Multi-Effects Bass System:
    Cultivating a thick, robust bass sound used to require a lifetime of working your fingers to the bone, but thanks to the DOD Bass30, a bumper crop of the phattest bass tones you've ever heard can grow right in front of your ears. With 5 great Bass Amp Models, multiple Fretless Simulators, and Synth Bass Simulators, a 4-Band programmable EQ, and built in Bi-Amp capabilities, you can dig deep and lay the foundation for rich bass tone. Add 14 other programmable Digital Effects, an assignable Expression Pedal, and Phrase Sampler, all encased in a rugged easy-to-carry chassis, and you have got what it takes to plow through the korn field, smash through the pumpkin patch, or phish for any bass tone imaginable, without having to sell the pharm. Sow the seeds of your imagination, and reap the harvest of your creations, with the DOD Bass30 at a dealer near you

Features:

• Authentic Amp/Guitar Modeling

• Built-in Expression Pedal

• 30 User/30 Factory Presets

• Up to 9 Effects at Once

• Stereo Outputs

• Chromatic Tuner

• Phrase Sampler

• Jam-A-Long™

• Headphone Output

• Bi-Amp Capabilities

Specifications:

Input: 1/4" unbalanced
    Input Impedance: 500 k Ohms
    Max Input Level: 7.6 dBV
    Output: 2 - 1/4" unbalanced
    Output Impedance: 10 Ohms
    Max Output Level: 11 dBV
    Headphone: 1/8" Stereo TRS
    Headphone Output Impedance: 10 Ohms
    A/D: 64 x oversampling, 24 bit delta sigma
    DSP: 24 bit
    Power Supply: 10 volts AC, 780 mA (PS750)
    Power Consumption: 5.5 watts
    Memory: 30 user/30 factory
    Simultaneous Effects: up to 9
    Dimensions: 17" L x 8" W x 2.75" H
    Weight: 3.7 lbs.

2. Quadzilla

[​IMG]

3. FunkSlap89

FunkSlap89

Apr 26, 2005
    Albany, NY
    looks awesome! do you have any sound clips?

4. Quadzilla

Sorry, I don't have any real means of recording any. I'm sure that there are some out on the net if you look. The thing has tons of built in sounds and you can create your own too so the possiblities are endless...

5. Quadzilla

Back to da top! FYI - Since I got no bites here, this is now on Evil Bay but per TB rules, I WILL NOT post a link to my auction here. Thanks