Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: DP Custom 6 String $1000 obo

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Oct 7, 2002.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I need to sell this bass ASAP, so I have lowered the price to sell. The one and only reason I can come to grips with selling it is financial reasons. This bass is amazing. A tone machine with looks to boot. I also play a Modulus (my baby) and thing really holds its own with her. Here are some basic specs: Buckeye Burl Top, Claro Walnut back, mahogany core. 5-piece maple walnut neckthru with Birdseye fretboard. 35” scale with a 4+2 headstock layout with and extended B and E. Tight B, like I said it plays very similar to my Mod. The finish had some work done, the nut was replaced with a bone nut, and the frets were also redone. The previous owner is very particular. This bass is not flawless, but a damn good deal for the money. Construction pics can be seen at the link below. Please ask any questions upfront. I am in dire financial straits right now. It comes with a Gator Hardshell case and Dunlop Straplocks.

Thanks.

You can call me at anytime (cell:610-256-0731). If I can't answer leave a message and I WILL return your call.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292424375

2. I might be interested if I could see some current pics.

3. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    I need to get my hands on a digital camera. Let me see if I can borrow one and get a few snapshots. Unfortuantely for now all I have are the ones on Jeff's site.

4. odie

odie Supporting Member

Not jump in but Greybeard these are fairly recent pics. Maybe in that last 12 months or so.

5. This pic is from March of this year...

[​IMG]