FS Dr.Bass 1580

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by lazyone2, Sep 7, 2010.

1. lazyone2

lazyone2

Jul 27, 2006
    new jersey shore
    I had hip replacement surgery. My insurance sucks. I owe alot of money. This Dr Bass 1580 has casters and the Beyma G40 upgrade. Has not been out of my house to a gig. I would like to get $650 local sale, you have to pick it up. I live in a second story apt. and I can't really move it to ship it . so please just come pick it up.

PAT

2. lazyone2

lazyone2

Jul 27, 2006
    new jersey shore
    Over 100 people looked and not one question or comment. The cab is like new. It sounds great. it is heavy, about 75lbs heavy.

3. MapleBurl

MapleBurl Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2010
    San Rafael, CA
    The 1580 is under $600 shipped from the manufacturer. Even though you have the upgraded speakers I think people would hesitate to drive to your place and carry the cabinet down from the 2nd floor for $50 more than brand new and delivered. I may be projecting, but that would be my guess. I hope that helps.

4. ah,but with this guy you will actually receive the cab you pay for

5. btp

btp

Aug 30, 2009
    Lansing, Michigan
    And photos always help. And not everyone will know what the 1580 is, or what the Beyma G40 is...

6. Basso Gruvitas

Basso Gruvitas Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2000
    Dallas/Ft. Worth TX
    +1

7. lazyone2

lazyone2

Jul 27, 2006
    new jersey shore
    Well thanks for the comments,LOL. Maple+Basso the cab is a little over $900 new with the upgrades and it does sound great. The cab is like new. btp your right a picture might help but no camera and since it is a local sale only I figured if anyone was actually interested they would see it and take it home. My mistake I guess. Unlike ordering from Marc you will get what you pay for. Having the hip replacement has changed my whole outlook on what I need as a bassplayer.

8. MapleBurl

MapleBurl Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2010
    San Rafael, CA
    Cool. So maybe put the $900 cost in the original post, say why the speaker upgrade is important, mention the Dr Bass delivery issues that buyers would avoid, and either borrow a camera or "borrow" the image from the Dr Bass site (and disclose that). I think those things could help you sell it.

9. is this cab still available?

10. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    +1

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021