1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: Dr. Bass DBR115 4ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Big String, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big String

Big String Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    I've got a brand new Dr. Bass DBR115 4ohm rated at 600w. Gigged twice. Eminence Ceramic Woofer, has tweeter and attenuator. Weight is 46# and very easy to handle. This is the newer version and is 17.5" depth. That is the only reason I'm selling it. I prefer the original/standard 15" depth that matches my 2460 and also loads evenly with other cabs in a small car. I also have a 1260 that fits perfectly on top of the 2460. I don't play that many outside venues which is why I wanted the 115.

600 watts RMS
    1x15 w/horn
    X-over w/HF level control
    40HZ to 20kHZ 100 dB 1W1M
    4 hms
    18.5"h x 20.75"w x 17.5"d
    46 lbs.

It's in perfect condtion I ordered it new from Marc. If you have a 2460D or a 1260SF .... this is a perfect fit stack-wise. It's also a great stand alone if you dig 15's.

Original shipping box and packing.

I'd greatly prefer a Local Sale.

$375.00 Shipped Conus only. No trades.
    US Postal Money Order in advance. No PayPal.

$350.00 Local sale. Cash

2. dfp

dfp Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2004
    USA
    killer stand alone cab. i did an outdoor gig on a parking lot w/ one and no PA support, 2 electric guitars, fender rhodes... i was amazed by how much sound i was getting from the Dr Bass 115... (w/ a Thunderfunk 420 on top).... sounds great indoors too :) much more full range sounding than you'd think for a 115 w/ that nice horn they use...

3. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    Thanks for the bump.... you're making me re-think this :meh:

4. if i wasnt paying for a wedding this would be sold.... as it is, to the TOP!

5. anonymous02282011

anonymous02282011 Guest

Jun 27, 2007
    pm'd

6. Big String

Apr 22, 2000
    Northwest Indiana
    And....Sold

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.