FS: DR DDT Heavy Strings "NEW"

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by gravesbass, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gravesbass

gravesbass Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    I just received this set from Jason at BassStringsOnline. I started stringing them on one of my Spector's and noticed I needed to notch the nut wider a tad more. I don't want to alter it anymore so I am putting these up for sale here.

This set is the Heavy DDT 55 75 95 115 135. These are one of the BEST strings for drop tuning D, C# or C tuning.

The only thing I did was cut the D and G string while I was putting them on. I always cut 6" long past the tuner post and my Spector's are 35" scale. Again these are new and unused.

These are $30 plus shipping.

$22 Shipped ConUS Lower48 Only.

2. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Endorsing Artist: DarkglassElectronics-MesaBoogie-SpectorBass-Dunlop-EMG Pickups-Hipshot
    Sat Morning Bump!

3. FatStrings

FatStrings

Nov 16, 2001
    Southern NH
    I'll take these if you still have them. Just need Paypal info.

Thanks, Pat

4. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    fatstrings... you have a pm

5. gravesbass

Aug 16, 2006
    San Jose, CA
    Thx FatStrings... SOLD!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.