1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS Dr Scientist RRR (mini) Creel Tremelo Free PB?

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MaxMaps, May 18, 2011.

1. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    Prices are firm shipping to the lower 48 only. Hawaii and Alaska are ok but we talk shipping ok? :

Looking too offload a few things.

DSCF0096.

Dr Scientist RRR mini - Everything you love and expect in a reverb by the good doctor. It has a skywatcher finish and a small blem. 170.00 USD

James Creel Tremelo. - I tried to find the email about this guy but it has been deleted. Its a fantastic sounding and well built tremelo however I hardly ever used it and I am more of a delay type of guy. If you email him he will explain what exact circuit it is based off of. It is pretty and purple.

100.00 USD and comes with a boobie prize!

DSCF0099.

I have this PT1 esq sized pedal board, I do not really need it and it was built by my ex and I don't want her attached to something that is positive in my life. I want to get it out of the house and freshen things up. If you buy or trade me for the Creel tremelo or both I will throw this guy in free of charge.

Trades:

Looking for:

ILF brand pedals - SS/BS Fu%k OD, TAFM Mellowtone type things, Dr Scientist cosmic chorus, Blackout Effectors Wetstone, Twosome. Dwarfcraft type things

2. MaxMaps

MaxMaps

May 26, 2009
    Portland, Oregon
    RRR on hold

3. Proton Lenny

Proton Lenny Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Portland Oregon
    PM if the RRR is still available.

4. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX
    MAX ROOLZ

5. moggieman

moggieman

Jan 25, 2009
    "I do not really need it and it was built by my ex and I don't want her attached to something that is positive in my life."

EXACTLY what you have on ilf.

;)

6. Is the Scientist still available?

please PM me if so.

Thanks so much!