1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS DR200's PA Tops

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Robby Hoinsky, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Robby Hoinsky

Robby Hoinsky

Dec 28, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    Art of Noise Audio, fEARful™ builder
    Asking $580+shipping obo for the pair. This is a steal! My PA rack got stolen last week and I am selling these to replace some of it. I am an authorized Bill Fitzmaurice builder.

I built these for a customer's Home Theater (sold for $1500/pair) and he returned them because they aren't really meant for home theater. They have been gigged exactly twice - the last one being one week ago as I type this. Work flawlessly. They have pole mounts on the bottom, black duratex finish, large spring handles on each side, full cross firing 22 tweeter piezo array with crossover.

They are extremely efficient and will get to painful levels with just 25 watts. With some EQ, they SING. Recommended starting EQ settings are easily googleable.

Shown pictured with the rack that was stolen:
    4928793_orig.

Here is a video of them at their first gig: PA Walkaround 9.9.11 BSU UHA - YouTube

Robby

2. Robby Hoinsky

Robby Hoinsky

Dec 28, 2010
    New Haven, CT
    Art of Noise Audio, fEARful™ builder
    Price drop. These are some of the best PA tops available anywhere. Don't let this pass on by.

3. RenoEvan

RenoEvan

Mar 11, 2007
    Reno, NV
    Robby, I realize this thread is way out of date, but contact me if you never sold these, and are still interested in doing so.