1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FS: Duncan Quarter Pounder and old EMG PJ pickup sets

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by JimmyM, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Endorsing: Ampeg Amps, EMG Pickups
    First up, the Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder PJ pickups. Bought the P new in 2007, the J new in 2009, used them in my P Lyte till last year. Great pickups that work perfectly, the J is in pretty good shape with a few nicks and scratches, the P a little less so with a bit of the Basslines logo worn off and a bit of discoloration on one of the polepieces (camera exaggerates it a little...honestly ;) ). Selling as a set only, [DEL]$65 shipped[/DEL]. SOLD!

Next up, an old set of EMG PJ's. The P I got used in the mid 90's, the J I bought new in 1984. They are both well-worn and show it, but they still work like new. I'll include for free the very old wiring if you want it. It's a passive mode 4-knob VVTT setup. It was all installed new in 1984, and a couple pots and the jack were replaced a few years later. Again, old and shows it, might require a little contact cleaner since they've been out of a bass a couple years now, but still works. All you have to do is solder the J pickup onto it and you're good to go. [DEL]$60 shipped.[/DEL] SOLD!

2. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    PM sent.

3. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Duncans on hold pending payment.

4. fretlesswonder

fretlesswonder Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2006
    New Jersey
    Payment sent.

5. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Duncans are SOLD! Thanks, FW!

6. fruitlabor

fruitlabor Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2007
    Pm'd

7. JimmyM

JimmyM

Apr 11, 2005
    Apopka, FL
    Both sets sold. I am now out of spare pickups...thank you both!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.