1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Dynaudio BM5A Active Monitors

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by BTBbassist, Mar 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BTBbassist

BTBbassist join us for mankala hour!

Apr 20, 2002
    Westlake Village, CA
    Moving to headphones, no space and I need money...

These are wonderful active monitors from Dynaudio. They get excellent reviews, and for their size they sound amazing.

For more specificics:
    http://www.dynaudioacoustics.com/Default.asp?Id=3680

Original Boxes, Power Cables, and Manuals Included. I have a set of Auralex Mo' Pad's that provide some isolation for these puppies that I can include with the speakers...

These retail around 1k, and they're selling like hotcakes at that price. I'm looking for $750 + shipping including the Mo' Pads.

This is obviously for the set (pair).

Thanks!

IMG_1091.

IMG_1087.

2. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    I can vouch for the incredible sound quality of Dynaudio speakers, having a pair of passive floorstanders myself. Great price, jump on them if you need active monitors you wont be dissapointed. Would buy them if I didnt already own a pair :D

3. BTBbassist

BTBbassist join us for mankala hour!

Apr 20, 2002
    Westlake Village, CA
    Trying again on these...

4. morf

morf Banned

Feb 17, 2006
    These have been here long, try www.head-fi.org or audiogon.com you should sell them fast on there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.