Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FS: EA iAmp 800 in 3-space rack bag - $900 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by allan grossman, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Y'all know the amp so I won't go into it much here - you can PM me with questions if you like :)

800 watts into 4 ohms, 1000 watts into 2 ohms - integrated Sabine tuner and enough knobs and switches to keep anyone entertained. Headroom, headroom, headroom :)

I've never gigged with this amp - I did loan it to a friend who gigged with it a couple times but the amp is in damn near mint condition.

Comes mounted in a very nice 3-space rack bag (I forget the brand) and since the iAmp has only speakon connectors I'll throw in a pair of 10' 14 gauge speakon cables since I won't be needing them any more.

Price? $900 firm includes insured ground shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii and overseas buyers please contact me and we'll see what we can work out.

Terms: Paypal and postal money orders ship immediately. Non-postal money orders, cashiers' checks and personal checks must clear before I'll ship the amp - for my bank this takes ten working days.

2. Fourbin

Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    So Allan what are you replacing it with?

3. Nothing. I'm retiring ;)

4. iualum

iualum

Apr 9, 2004
    PM sent.

5. And answered ;)

6. What are you going to do with your GS112's? I'm looking for 1 right now.

7. Hi, Mike -

I'm trying for a local sale on the Aguilars since they're worth about $300 each - they're in mint condition. By the time I shipped them you could do almost as well buying new. I'd prefer not to split the pair - but if I do I'll give you a holler if you like.

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Where is surreal city? Where are you located?

-Mike

9. Battle Creek, Michigan.

10. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    why you selling your rig allan??

Dan

11. I'm retiring from active bass playing, Dan - I'm done looking for the right gig.. I'm keeping the 20-year old Ibanez and getting a practice amp - the Fodera, the iAmp and the Aguilars are all going on the block :)

12. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    What brought this on??

13. Nothing, really - other than age, other hobbies and a general lack of interest in being a gigging bassist ;)

14. The amp is sold, folks. Thanks for looking :)