FS: EA iAmp 800 in 3-space rack bag - $900 shipped!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by allan grossman, Jun 6, 2004.

1. Y'all know the amp so I won't go into it much here - you can PM me with questions if you like :)

800 watts into 4 ohms, 1000 watts into 2 ohms - integrated Sabine tuner and enough knobs and switches to keep anyone entertained. Headroom, headroom, headroom :)

I've never gigged with this amp - I did loan it to a friend who gigged with it a couple times but the amp is in damn near mint condition.

Comes mounted in a very nice 3-space rack bag (I forget the brand) and since the iAmp has only speakon connectors I'll throw in a pair of 10' 14 gauge speakon cables since I won't be needing them any more.

Price? $900 firm includes insured ground shipping to anywhere in the lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii and overseas buyers please contact me and we'll see what we can work out.

Terms: Paypal and postal money orders ship immediately. Non-postal money orders, cashiers' checks and personal checks must clear before I'll ship the amp - for my bank this takes ten working days.
  2. Fourbin

Feb 11, 2003
    So Allan what are you replacing it with?
  3. iualum

Apr 9, 2004
  4. What are you going to do with your GS112's? I'm looking for 1 right now.
  5. Hi, Mike -

I'm trying for a local sale on the Aguilars since they're worth about $300 each - they're in mint condition. By the time I shipped them you could do almost as well buying new. I'd prefer not to split the pair - but if I do I'll give you a holler if you like.
  6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Where is surreal city? Where are you located?

7. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Astoria, Oregon
    why you selling your rig allan??

8. I'm retiring from active bass playing, Dan - I'm done looking for the right gig.. I'm keeping the 20-year old Ibanez and getting a practice amp - the Fodera, the iAmp and the Aguilars are all going on the block :)
  9. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    What brought this on??
  10. Nothing, really - other than age, other hobbies and a general lack of interest in being a gigging bassist ;)
  11. The amp is sold, folks. Thanks for looking :)