1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EA iAMP Micro 300

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by bruegger, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bruegger

bruegger

Sep 3, 2006
    Minneapolis
    $400 shipped in CONUS.

I have this posted over on the Electric Bass Amps for Sale forum as well but figured it's probably well suited for the DB forum. I already dropped the price on the electric forum and it occurred to me there might be interested over here as well...

Euphonic Audio iAMP Micro 300 in excellent condition. Gigged a handful of times. This amp sounds awesome through my Bergantino 112. And it sounds even MORE AWESOMER :) through BOTH my Bergantino 112's!!! The two channel preamp makes this the perfect amp for doubling between electric and upright. That's what I originally bought it for, but I only ended up doubling a handful of times so time to let someone else REALLY use it.

Really in like new condition. No scratches. Everything works perfectly on this amp.

Comes with power cord and original owner's manual (and packed in original box - woohoo!!). I'll even throw in a approx. 18" male TRS to male XLR breakout cable (like this). You use that to connect an XLR cable to the DI output (you don't need a transformer, just this cable).

If any of the pictures below aren't working, you can find more detailed pics here.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

IMG_0087.
    IMG_0088.
    IMG_0089.
    IMG_0090.
    IMG_0091.
    IMG_0092.
    IMG_0093.
    IMG_0094.

2. bruegger

bruegger

Sep 3, 2006
    Minneapolis
    bump

3. kennettsq

kennettsq Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2008
    winchester ,va
    I'll trade you my i-amp 500 for your 300?

4. bruegger

bruegger

Sep 3, 2006
    Minneapolis
    Thanks for the offer, but I've already got another single-channel amp that fills the same need that your 500 would fill. :meh:

5. bruegger

bruegger

Sep 3, 2006
    Minneapolis
    sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.