1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: Earthquaker Sea Machine, Aggy Octamizer, TC Corona Chorus, 1spot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Jon Moody, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Jon Moody

Jon Moody Commercial User

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Manager of Brand Identity & Development, GHS Strings, Innovation Double Bass Strings, Rocktron
    Up for grabs are some pedals that just don't see any action in my playing these days.

All prices are OBO, shipped CONUS. Paypal is okay. No trades in terms of effects, but I will entertain parts to build a PJ bass.

Aguilar Octamizer - [DEL]$85[/DEL] SOLD! - It's the old version, with the lips. I have put some ramps on the bottom which make it very easy to put on a pedal board. With original box.

TC Electronics Corona Chorus - [DEL]$85[/DEL] SOLD! - I tried to like the whole Tone Print thing, I really did. I have a number of chorus pedals that I just like better. Velcro on the bottom; with original box and USB cord.

Earthquaker Devices Sea Machine Chorus - [DEL]$160[/DEL] $130 - Got this in a trade. Way too complicated for my wants and needs. Velcro on the bottom; no box.

Not Pictured:
    Visual Sound 1Spot w/5 daisy chain adaptor - SOLD! - Works well. The daisy chain has a bit of wear, but still works great.

Attached Files:

2. ilovenofrets

ilovenofrets

Dec 25, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    PM sent.

3. tylerwylie

tylerwylie

Jan 5, 2008
    Dunwoody, GA
    I want that Chorus. Damnit. Need to sell my GT-10B

4. Jarson

Jarson

Oct 5, 2013
    PM sent on the Aguilar

5. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Manager of Brand Identity & Development, GHS Strings, Innovation Double Bass Strings, Rocktron
    And the octamizer is sold.

6. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    The Earthquaker is left, with a lower price. Give it a good home!

7. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    pmuB

8. Arch58

Arch58 Supporting Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Hudson Valley, NY
    PM on way

9. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    And replied.

10. Jon Moody

Sep 9, 2007
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Sea Machine is on hold.