1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS EBMM BONGO 4HH

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by p0werslav3, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. p0werslav3

p0werslav3

Feb 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Downsizing, so up on the block today is my EBMM Bongo 4HH.

Bongo's are amazing and have a ton of versatility.

Here is a link to the Ernie Ball site with the specs: http://www.music-man.com/instruments/basses/bongo-5.html

She is in great condtion with only 2 blemishes to mention and they are pictured below. One is the Bongo standard nick in the tip of the head stock, but it's very tiny. The other is a piece of the nut broke off on the G string side (last picture). I contacted Music Man about this and was informed this should not affect anything at all and will cause no problems. From all the time playing the bass the nut has been a non-issue, I'm just a firm believer in full disclosure.

Comes in the OHSC.

Asking $875 obo shipped/insured to the lower 48 only. Paypal works. NO Trades, thanks!!

Bongoincase.
    Bongofullfront.
    Bongofullfrontbody.
    Bongofullback.
    Bongofullbackbody.

Headstock:
    Bongoding.

Nut:
    Bongonut2.

2. p0werslav3

p0werslav3

Feb 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Added obo to the price

3. deathgrip71

deathgrip71

Nov 19, 2007
    I've never played a Bongo, how does the action rank? Can you a similar tone as the Stingray, or is this a totally different animal? Thanks.

4. willsellout

willsellout Supporting Member

Aug 13, 2002
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sweetwater Sales Engineer
    Every Bongo I've played has had super low action without buzz. This is weird because I've never experienced that with other MM's.

As far as tone, Bongo's are the ultimate chameleon. They can do pretty much everything, including a very good Ray' tone. Amazing basses. If it were a 5 string I would probably be picking it up.

5. sonicnuance

sonicnuance Commercial User

Aug 30, 2003
    California, USA
    Engineer & Owner, Sonic Nuance Electronics
    great price for an awesome bass

bonus is that color is easy to cover scratches with a sharpie... I have the same color Bongo

Fit, finish and tone are second to none for a production bass.

6. p0werslav3

p0werslav3

Feb 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    Bumpage

7. p0werslav3

p0werslav3

Feb 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.