1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: EBMM S.U.B. 5 Passive - $475

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by RandomEvent, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    SOLD!!!

Ok, I had this up yesterday, but decided to keep it. Today I placed an order on a Sterling 5, so I could use the cash. This bass is really nice. A ding in the headstock is about as far as cosmetic problems go. The passive pickup is very warm and rich sounding to my ears. I really love this bass because of the fact it's passive. It sounds great. And the S.U.B. is the only bass that has passive MM pickups, so it's kind of collectible, I guess. I just need money for my Sterling 5. Comes with the HSC pictured.

$475 shipped/insured CONUS. PayPal only. I am firm on this price because I really don't want to get rid of it. But I should because the Sterling 5 could use it. No trades. Also, it's gonna end up on eBay this weekend if no one wants it.

sub501.

sub502.

sub503.

sub504.

2. RandomEvent

RandomEvent

Nov 10, 2007
    TTT

3. jamzcl

jamzcl

Jul 21, 2004
    Des Moines, IA USA
    wish this was around about 3 weeks ago

4. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    pretty! now to figure out how to intercept it...

5. gpc2

gpc2

May 17, 2007
    Check your paypal!

Thanks,
    Gerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.