1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS EBMM Sterling 2007 Limited Edition Blue Dawn

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by drewfretless, Mar 5, 2008.

1. ***SOLD***I just purchased this bass from Eggman a couple weeks ago and it is a beauty. I also purchased a Sterling from another fellow TB'er a while back and I prefer the 96 Sterling with the maple fretboard. I think the 2007 LE is awesome and plays great, it is just too new for me, I like my basses a little beat up and this one is too nice for me to use. I paid $1350.00 and would like to get $1300.00 shipped. This is as close to being new as you can get. It is a sweet bass and deserves a good home. I e-mailed EB and they told me that less than 60 of the LE Blue Dawns were made. I also have this on ebay, but wanted to list here as well. I would prefer a sale to a TB member.:D ***SOLD***

bd4.
    ebayamp_sterlingbluedawn008.
    sternew008.

2. smokey713

smokey713

Jun 28, 2006
    Cynthiana, Ky
    you take any trades?

3. Sorry, not interested in any trades at this time unless you have an older Sparkle Sterling, like Burnt Apple.

4. Bump.

5. debassr

debassr

Jan 23, 2008
    Boston
    I have a burnt apple lined fretless cherry burst with a pearloid pg. You will have to pry that puppy from my cold dead fingers. ;)

6. Sounds perfect!
    I may also consider trading for the right 93-94 Sterling.:D

7. I may be open to some trades, G&L SB2 or Fender Jazz basses.

8. Lower Price Bump! $1300.00 shipped!:hyper:

***SOLD***