1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EBMM Sterling w/ OHSC

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by smurfco, Mar 17, 2008.

1. smurfco

smurfco Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    Hi gang,

An opportunity to score a dream bass has cropped up and I gotta move some gear first.

Here's a nice EBMM Sterling in Medallion Gold (which I believe has been discontinued). If you've played a Sterling you know about how the neck feels, so I won't go into that. It has what I think are DR Black Beauties on it (not nylon strings as the pictures may appear). I also have the molded EBMM hardshell case.

If you wanna see a (extremely) lo-fi clip of yours truly playing it on stage:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=RqroomsJaOk

Asking $900 shipped and PayPal'd. More pics available upon request. PM me with questions. NO trades at this time - like I said, I am only selling to finance something I've been looking for for a very, very long time. I am planning on buying another Sterling later.

Thanks for looking!

DSC00538.

DSC00540.

DSC00541.

2. DumDrummer

DumDrummer

Mar 14, 2007
    South OC, CA
    I have that SAME bass. The gf can't stand the color, but I love it. Those pics don't do it justice, it is a sweet color.

3. smurfco

Mar 16, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    Yeah the color is great. It's very eye-catching. The neck on this one feels like butter!

4. EBLVR

EBLVR

Feb 20, 2008
    Great Lakes
    Arg, if I had the cash this would be OVER!

5. smurfco

Mar 16, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    Price drop to $850 Shipped/Paypal'd in the CONUS.

6. 68Goldfish

68Goldfish Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Port Orchard WA
    Where were all these sterlings when I was gassing hard for one a couple of months ago? That sure is a nice one.

7. Lorenzini

Lorenzini

Dec 31, 2004
    Los Angeles
    I know someone with a Sterling of the same color and I've gigged with it a few times. Great bass!

8. Polk Salad

Polk Salad

Sep 18, 2007
    $850?!?!?!

THAT IS A HOT LOOKING BASS!

I'm off to steal a purse!

9. Hemitom

Hemitom

Oct 12, 2005
    BC,Canada
    Pm'd and money on the way :bassist:

10. smurfco