1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS: EBMM Stingray 4H & Bongo 5HS Pickguards

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by kirkm24, Mar 5, 2008.

1. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    These are official EBMM pickguards. You will not need to modify your bass - these will fit perfectly.

Bongo 5HS: This is a white ice pickguard, in very good condition. These go for $55 brand new from Ernie Ball. I am asking $25 shipped. Single Humbucker and single coil pickup configuration.

Stingray 4H: This is a white pearl pickguard. Very beautiful. $25 shipped.

Everything is official EBMM not after market. I decided to change out my pickguards so I am selling the old ones. Both of these pickguards fit newer generation models with a notch by the neck for the truss rod adjustment wheel. You can go to www.ernieball.com/musicman to see the colors or you can PM me and I'll take pictures and post them on here.

Paypal is accepted. No trades. International sales are welcome but there will be a little extra charge for shipping based on your location.

2. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    pm sent on sr4 pearly...

3. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    Here's some pics. Both Pickguards are still for sale. PM's relied to.

2315394726_5327f5ffe1.

4. kirkm24

kirkm24

Jan 1, 2007
    Columbus, Ohio
    The SR4 pick guard is sold. The Bongo one is still available.