1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD FS: EBMM Stingray Classic 5 Coral Red/Maple NEW PRICE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by diptixon, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diptixon

diptixon

Oct 29, 2004
    Atlanta
    DSCN3186.
    All, relisting....for sale (no trades, sorry) is my Ernie Ball Music Man Stingray 5 Classic in the (now discontinued) Coral Red; this color is basically a slightly faded version of Fender's Fiesta Red, and I have taken pix (at link below) with various lighting to try to show the color - it is gorgeous. Love the bass, but realized I prefer 35" scale on 5-strings...

Bass is as-new; no dings, scratches, etc., and plastic is still on the pickguard. This I believe is from the first year of issue of the Classics, and has a very nicely figured maple neck. Weight is quite light on this one as well.

Will be shipped in OHSC (in mint shape, including case candy) to CONUS via FedEx Ground for $1,350 Paypal'd.

More pix at:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/104548709808277791260/EBMMStingray5ClassicCoral?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJa5npSe2-vP0gE&feat=directlink

Thanks for looking, and feel free to check my feedback here on Talkbass... and, again no trade interest at this time.

2. notejung

notejung Supporting Member

PM's sent

3. diptixon

diptixon

Oct 29, 2004
    Atlanta
    Bass is sold ... thanks all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.